Thursday, February 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4595

HappyUP!!! - subbing in for ther captain                                  
Why it happened -he is on a much needed holiday
Why it makes me happy -I like to help out. No way I could do this job day to day. Also, I was able to give myself a little treat in the process. I made some great groups but I basically pre-loaded a HappyUP!!! for tomorrow! Yep....that is proactive HappyUP!!!ing !

HappyUP!!! - my mentor’s book
Why it happened - I bought it
Why it makes me happy - my mentor is helping me on a completely different topic but I thought, “If I am going to really let this person under my hood, I better crawl around under hers a bit.” Found a really great idea today. It lines up with EXACTLY where I am at.  The installation of the information will take a bit of work and, more importantly, commitment and discipline.  Yep...EXACTLY what I need at the moment to accomplish some pretty big stuff!

HappyUP!!! - Smog Guy
Why it happened -having a little challenge with Big Red
Why it makes me happy -OK...nope...I didn’t pass. But, I know what to do now. I just need to get it on the calendar. I am thinking Monday may be the day. Now, just need to make a plan out of it.

No comments: