Wednesday, February 13, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4586

HappyUP!!! - winning the speech contest                         
Why it happened - I made the time limit
Why it makes me happy -nobody else wanted to step up in the club this year....which is cool. I still put together a solid presentation...that will only get better. Got some good evaluation suggestions. This speech needs to be heard

HappyUP!!! - BrainSTORMERS
Why it happened - I am an organizer and a host
Why it makes me happy - great people....perfect people for this kind of group. I worked something out that will be of immense help. 

HappyUP!!! - new dishes
Why it happened - gotta feed those SuperBrains
Why it makes me happy - I wouldn’t call the additions “over the top” but they were nice, solid side dishes

HappyUP!!! - flowers for the girls
Why it happened - a flash of thoughtfulness?
Why it makes me happy - they both got some big smiles on...and will in coming days. Whenever you hear, “this just made my day,” you know you did a solid thing.

No comments: