Wednesday, February 20, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4594

HappyUP!!! - a call from the past                                   
Why it happened - he found my number
Why it makes me happy - always nice to talk with KH. We shall be in contact again soon.

HappyUP!!! - food!
Why it happened - I’m getting creative
Why it makes me happy - quinoa pancakes...in a hurry? You kidding me? Nope. No eggs...no dairy (not that I am into that)....just a really tasty little breakfast item that was surprisingly easy. The real winner of the day were the seared scallops! On a taste to effort ratio, this may have been the best thing I have ever made! Super fast...super easy...and super delicious. This was borderline restaurant quality!

HappyUP!!! - reviewing coursework
Why it happened - I take courses
Why it makes me happy - this class has been a dream to revisit...almost literally. The instructor is fantastic. This course has REALLY impacted me...and I have only scratched the surface!

HappyUP!!! - keys in console
Why it happened - I have a system?...kinda?
Why it makes me happy- thought for a moment they may have been left in a shopping cart. I know...who puts keys in a shopping cart? Not this guy, apparently. I took that call at a time when I could have been knocked out of process. Was so relieved not to have to make a return trip to the store!

No comments: