Thursday, February 14, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4588

HappyUP!!! - my tailor                           
Why it happened - I had work for her
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE this little gal. She works hard. She works long. She does great work and, most importantly, she always has a smile on her face

HappyUP!!! - book transcription
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy - first, it has gotten easier with dictation function. This is the first transcription I have done entirely in this fashion. There are some drawbacks but, even though I type quickly, it’s still faster. Second, I got to drink in the essence of this book...the things I saw as being the very best of the best. The great stuff starts becoming ingrained

HappyUP!!! - brand consulting
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - my background is suited for this work. It is awesome to play a role in the startup of this venture. This is going to be great.

HappyUP!!! - praise
Why it happened - a new program
Why it makes me happy- I’m not going to reveal all of the details here. It is something I have been playing with. Today, it went live.  This is going to be a WINNER!


No comments: