Friday, February 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4582

HappyUP!!! - pretty tasty ball striking                         
Why it happened - hands low, stay connected
Why it makes me happy -I think I got 10 greens today...easily could have been 12. That’s pretty good from the back tees in February.  I’m back on track

HappyUP!!! - running
Why it happened - I wanted to break the muscles loose
Why it makes me happy - the Morning Pages gave me an idea for this year. I’m not sure I will go with it but I will explore the idea. Today was day 1

HappyUP!!! - guitar exercise
Why it happened - I got an email
Why it makes me happy - yep! The dude “hit my hand.” My deficiency is EXACTLY what his algorhytm said. It is going to take me awhile to get this down. My experience says just be patient.... and, yeah, I might want to think about enjoying the pain along the way. I actually will!

HappyUP!!! - email to a buddy
Why it happened - it was overdue
Why it makes me happy - it made me take some serious stock....and I am sure there was some light spread that will be enjoyed. THAT is the most important thing. 

No comments: