Wednesday, February 13, 2019

HappyUP!! Day 4587

HappyUP!!! - mentor appointment set
Why it happened - I put in the request
Why it makes me happy - this is going to be JUST the help I need for this project. I can’t wait to get started!!!

HappyUP!!! - “I’m So Lonesome, I Could Cry”                           
Why it happened - my e-mail box
Why it makes me happy - this is a MUCH better version than Hank Williams’. A real blues/sad vibe to it. It’s got a fairly easy picking pattern. It’s just a matter of working out the timing. Love working on new stuff. Plus, it is in open D tuning. It’s good to experiment

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened -weather
Why it makes me happy - this was a GREAT one last night and today. We won’t have any drought concerns for at least another year or two. 

HappyUP!!! - seeing Pills
Why it happened - his power was out
Why it makes me happy - while it was bad his power was out, it was a highlight of my early morning grocery experience!

No comments: