Sunday, September 30, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2078

A morning shotgun tournament....which
gave us an opportunity to play a little
earlier.....and be one of the first "trackers"

HappyUP!!! - a tip I got
Why it happened - we were talking golf
Why it makes me happy - apparently, I was back to my old habits of moving all over the place off the ball.  It's actually a pretty easy fix....just have to keep the weight down in the feet. Better ball striking....and NO hack shots today

HappyUP!!! - recovery shot on 2
Why it happened - I get a lot of practice in the trees
Why it makes me happy - I punched this 4 iron from 170 about head high and straight as a string....to within 2 feet of the cup. WINNER!

HappyUP!!! - nice night for a walk
Why it happened - just needed to stretch the legs
Why it makes me happy - this was a VERY good walk

HappyUP!!! - Ryder Cup
Why it happens - they play it every 2 years
Why it makes me happy - I didn't like the outcome.......but the tension and excitement?.....it has to be as close to the top of ANY sporting event when it is played like it was today.

JJ

Morning dew
A tip I got
Drive/wedge 1...recovery punch/birdie 2....8 iron 3....8 iron recovery 4....bunker shot 5....drive/wedge 6....drive/punch/pitch 7.....5 iron 8....6 iron 9...drive/hybrid/wedge 10....root shot 11...drive/8 iron 13....wedge 14....3 wood/wedge 15...wedge 16.....bunker shot 17.....drive/putt 18
Ryder Cup
Lovely morning

No comments: