Sunday, September 23, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2071


C-mon.........even you tough guys out there....your
very first flash thought was, "awwwwwww.....cute
puppies!"  You may now return to previous alpha
male mentality

HappyUP!!! - great workout tonight
Why it happened - I needed it
Why it makes me happy - it doesn't take a lot of exercise to boost your entire system.  Felt really great tonight....yeah....could have pushed harder......but the nice thing is......I won't be a hurting puppy tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - short game
Why it happened - I put myself in some tough spots
Why it makes me happy - chutt from a treewell.....chutt for birdie....gorgeous flop shot over a tree....nice pitch on 9.....flopper on 12....pitch over bunker 14....outrageous pitch from way behind the green on 15.....nice little driving pitch 16......bunker shot on 18............THAT is a LOT of solid play around the greens. Wish I'd made all of the putts.....or hit the greens in the first place......but....hey..... golf imitates life.  You don't get what you want.....and you better figure out and work on your recovery game....because you gotta pick yourself up out of the trash on occasion

HappyUP!!! - finding a little sumptin sumptin
Why it happened - I was on the range
Why it makes me happy - I really hit it STINKY yesterday......fat and off the toe. This  morning's range session started with a continuation.....and it was KILLING my wrist.  I decided to play "Mr CounterIntuitive" and, though I was hitting it fat (behind the ball), I actually decided to hit MORE down on the ball.  This changed my swing path..........and brought a bit more "pop" back into my driver.

Wedge 1....recovery 8 iron 2.....3 wood/wedge 3....chutt from the treewell 4....chutt/birdie 5....drive/wedge 6....4 iron 7....flop 8.....pitch 9....drive/hybrid/pitch 10....9 iron 11...flop 12...8 iron/2 putt 13....pitch 14.....recovery pitch/incredible par 15....recovery pitch 16...putt 17...drive/hybrid/bunker shot 18
Getting close to breaking even on day
Tremendous weather
FABULOUS walk with intervals
Pilates workout


No comments: