Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2066



HappyUP!!! - an "all over it" VP of Education
Why it happened - dedication
Why it makes me happy - GREAT to see someone in the fold that "gets it." He was so headsup yesterday....he TOTALLY saved todays meeting!

HappyUP!!! - good news
Why it happened - a friend is struggling
Why it makes me happy - I'm so glad to hear that this issue regarding a serious situation with a child looks to be having an upside. I am praying hard for this special family.

HappyUP!!! - insurance project
Why it happened - I'm working on it
Why it makes me happy - got great info from KR today......it will make it easier

HappyUP!!! - tickets to upcoming concert
Why it happened - Dominator gave me a headsup
Why it makes me happy - I'll be seeing THE BEST in the world soon....right here in Sacramento. It does not matter what something is.....when you have a chance to see someone that is the UNDISPUTED best in the world to do something.......you GO!!! We'll have a fun night there!

JollyJottings

Division governor
Great speech from Luke
Good news from a friend who has child struggles
Returning a borrowed item
An "all over it" VP of Education
Strawberry/blueberry smoothie
Talking to KR....and keeping a project moving forward
Tickets to upcoming concert

No comments: