Friday, September 21, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2069



HappyUP!!! - HUGE putt on 15..our finishing hole
Why it happened - NutUP!!!
Why it makes me happy - I didn't hit a very good first putt....and it was VERY important to get the second one in the jar. Bingo!!!! Drained it!  Boy...if I had 3 putted....what a bad taste it would have left in my mouth

HappyUP!!! - Bob-O joining us
Why it happened - he called
Why it makes me happy - we would have been just 3...he made 4....and he's always a delight when he can come out

HappyUP!!! - space shuttle
Why it happened - parade lap
Why it makes me happy - yeah...I was a nerd that walked down to the bridge in Roseville (a high spot)...I wasn't alone down there.  We got to see it do it's turnaround as it made second pass over Sacramento. It was pretty cool

JollyJottings

Tidying up
Bob-O joining us
A late start
Starting on 16 ahead of the crowd
2 putt 16.....nice recovery 17.....drive 18.....hybrid/9 iron 1.....pitch 2.....3 wood/par 3.....drive/2 putt 4....9 iron 6 (though it went a mile).....drive 7.....5 iron/BIRDIE 8......pitch 9.....drive/hybrid/wedge 10.....7 iron 11....chip 12.....drive/2 putt 13.....2 putt 15 (HUGE...finishing hole)
Time with guys afterward
Space shuttle viewing

No comments: