Monday, September 03, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2051




HappyUP!!! - Waaaaahhhhhhh
Why it happened - my bro suggested the invitation
Why it makes me happy - glad to have this guy out on the links today.....and was thrilled that he suggested brekko before.  Great morning

HappyUP!!! - gutting it out
Why it happened - it's how I am...I keep grinding
Why it makes me happy - I did not have a good start to the back 9 yesterday....and I CHOPPED up 13....I had a partner to consider......despite bad play previously....I had a birdie putt on 14 that barely missed......one on 15 that barely missed....same thing on 16...17...and 18. It would have been easy to "phone it in"......but I stayed on it........NOPE....it didn't happen.......but, with a little help on the greens....we are talking inches......I could have birdied in on last 5 holes. Proud I stayed IN THE GAME

HappyUP!!! - a generous invitation to the tournament
Why it happened - some people are very thoughtful
Why it makes me happy - it's ALWAYS good to be thought of....and invited......even if you may not be able to make the venue

HappyUP!!! - hole 8
Why it happened - striped a 5 iron
Why it makes me happy - we NEEDED this one to right the ship......and what a beauty it was.....185 yds to within 5 feet of the pin

JollyJottings

Wah
Brekko outside
Drive/4iron/wedge 1......drive/recovery shot 4.....8 iron 5....bunker shot 6....drive/pitch/putt 7....5 iron/putt/birdie 8.....fairway bunker shot 9......drive/chip/putt 11...3 wood/wedge/putt 14.....3 wood/wedge/putt 15.....good break/wedge/putt 16.....7 iron/putt 17....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 18
Lots of good putts with nothing falling
Time with a good friend
A very generous invitation to the tournament

No comments: