Tuesday, September 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2059 Tues


I picked up this quote early on in life.....and have
never forgotten it. I'm glad to see it in this format
as I thought it was attributed to Khalil Gibran in The Prophet.
It fits in nicely with what goes on here at NuttersNotes.

HappyUP!!!- ContestUP!!!
Why it happened - it's required 2 times a year
Why it makes me happy - I delegated the entire thing.......nope...it was not elegant...but it was fine.......and I am PROUD of our warriors we will send forward to WIN at the next level Friday night

HappyUP!!! - round table
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - we have given our champion extra perspective.....to move forward

HappyUP!!! - grinding the insurance company
Why it happened - NO!....I should NOT pay what I pay
Why it makes me happy - got about $400 knocked off my premium with current insurer.....and am shopping it out with friends as we speak. Hey.....who doesn't love saving money....especially when you have a perfect driving record. Responsible citizens should save!

JollyJottings

We had a contest
A funny speech
Great evaluations
Great round table and perspectives

No comments: