Friday, September 28, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2076


Absolutely love this quote. I always heard it a 
bit differently, "you're actions speak so loudly
that I can't hear your words"....no matter...Ralph
Waldo has ALWAYS been one of my favorite quotable people

HappyUP!!! - Happy 10th anniversary Bruce and Mo
Why it happened - you found each other
Why it makes me happy - what a TREMENDOUS addition to my brother's life.....and to our family's dynamic when Maureen came in.  I wish mom could have been there for the wedding.  I can't believe how quickly the decade has gone by........but so happy for those two....and for our family.  GREAT call, brother!!!

HappyUP!!! - chip in on 17
Why it happened - a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - we REALLY needed this one.....and no one saw it coming. I won't say it was a tough shot.....but I did hit it absolutely perfectly

HappyUP!!! - a chance to be of service
Why it happened - some issues at the treasury
Why it makes me happy - I love when my talents/skills are called upon to ease some stress. I'll be helping out the club treasurer to get things back in balance.

No comments: