Monday, October 01, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2079

Shadows fall upon the beautiful greens....so 
long, my 18 beautiful friends. Today you are
getting your aeration...you're beauty will return
in a few weeks


HappyUP!!! - tree project
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - I had to do this project in two parts with some time between the parts. It worked out great. No special equipment needed. No bodily damage

HappyUP!!! - tossing some crap
Why it happened - got motivated
Why it makes me happy - I am far from a packrat......but it is easy for me to accumulate "stuff"....that I don't really need.  Got a bit more work to do but, if more crap is going out daily then coming in, eventually it all works, right?

HappyUP!!! - skirt steak
Why it happened - I saw a good one at store
Why it makes me happy - I haven't had one of these rolled gems in quite a bit. STILL as tasty as ever

JJ

Tree project
Getting rid of some crap

No comments: