Monday, September 10, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2058

Sometimes, the best thing to do....is agree to disagree.
No reason to take things personally.  Stuff just ain't that big of a deal


HappyUP!!! - brightening a day
Why it happened - one should always do that
Why it makes me happy - anytime you put a smile on someone's face, it's a good day for you

HappyUP!!! - running into F at Jimboys
Why it happened - I LOVE Jimboys
Why it makes me happy - found an unexpected lunch partner....great visit...charming.

HappyUP!!! - US Open Tennis
Why it happened - a weather delay
Why it makes me happy - what an EPIC battle......on a Monday afternoon. One point alone in the first set had 54 shots......ONE point.  These dudes battled.....and I love to see a battle like this.

HappyUP!!! - returns
Why it happened - had stuff I didn't need
Why it makes me happy - a return at Golf Galaxy and Sports Authority....all hassle free and
quick. While I didn't get to do all my returns (C&B just didn't route well), I was happy to knock these puppies down. Great morning for errands.

JollyJottings


Nice visit with upholstery guy
Getting a fix on at Golf Galaxy
Seeing F at Jimboys
US Open Tennis

No comments: