Tuesday, July 03, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1989



WHAT AN AWESOME Day!!!!


HappyUP!!! - a guest
Why it happened - internet
Why it makes me happy - love that "silent salesperson".....the internet.  It brought yet another guest to our club......and we put on a great show.....we did what we were supposed to do....and I am pretty sure he will be back and join soon.

HappyUP!!! - Giants tour
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - come on, are you kidding me? Who wouldn't LOVE to get inside the innerworkings of AT&T park and see what happenes during a game. Great trivia....getting to sit in the dugout and clubhouse.....I could go on an on. Spectacular!

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - dunno why I am so lucky to have hit the jackpot so many times in San Francisco.  Today was another BANNER perfect day down there....just like the last few times I have been a tourist in the area.

HappyUP!!! - the whiner
Why it happened - it's a thing this person has
Why it makes me happy - it's just sooooooooooo funny when people beg...beg...beg...for attention. Very comical

JollyJottings

A guest
3 good speeches
Giants tour
Lombard Street
The Wharf
Transamerica Building
Drive home
The evening
The Weather
Being on the field...and the dugout


No comments: