Friday, July 20, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2006



Tremendously happy note I received from someone special
......because it was so special that it was shared with me

HappyUP!!! - a lotta Nutters
Why it happened - golf
Why it makes me happy - 3 Nutters and a Nutter-in-Law.....on the golf course...at the same time....playing some decent golf....and good times

HappyUP!!! - largo on 1
Why it happened - 3 great shots
Why it makes me happy - I would have been HAPPIER had I made the putt for birdie....but I was happy to start the day on a great foot

HappyUP!!! - close time
Why it happened - observance
Why it makes me happy - today's national tragedy was anything but a HappyUP!!!....but it was great to be in comfort with family....and discuss....and feel...and BE. This stuff can get to you. It's great to decompress....and hold.

JollyJottings

Great wakeup
Wedge 1 (largo).....chip 3....wedge 4....8 iron 5.....wedge/putt/birdie 6....drive/7 iron 7....5 iron 8....putt 10....6 iron 11....4 iron/chip/putt 12.....wedge/putt/birdie 13....4 iron 14....drive/wedge 15.....flop shot 16.....6 iron 17
Dateline/close time
Playing with a lotta Nutters

No comments: