Sunday, July 22, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2008


HappyUP!!! - The OPEN Championship
Why it happened - it's a yearly tradition
Why it makes me happy - what an exciting finish!!! Very sad for Adam Scott....but EVERYONE loves the champion, Ernie Els. Adam is young....he will learn from this.....and he will knock down a major after this one that got away from him.

HappyUP!!! - getting the W
Why it happened - a press and better back 9 play
Why it makes me happy - winning isn't everything.....but if you are out there....you might as well win. I pulled out an unlikely one today with a comeback

HappyUP!!! - an afternoon at the movies
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - GREAT family time........in a cool movie theater on a 100+ day. The Dark Knight movie was AWESOME.......I didn't see the ending coming....NO...don't worry....I won't give it away....if I did, no reason to see the movie

Getting a prime time
The OPEN Championship
Drive/4 iron 1.....drive/chip 2....drive/3 wood 3....drive/hybrid 4.....drive/bunker shot 6....hybrid 9...4 iron/9 iron/putt/BIRDIE 10....drive/6 iron 12....6 iron 13.....pitch 14....drive 15....drive/8 iron 16....chip 17....drive/4 iron/wedge 18
Getting the W
Hanging with Big Mike
An afternoon at the movies

No comments: