Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1996


Youcannothaveitall.gif
I absolutely love this drawing from Hugh at Gaping Void (to view more of his work, CLICK HERE) I have long held that this notion we have created of "having it all" has created as much unhappinessas just about any other concept we have dreamt up in Western Society


HappyUP!!! - BIG Joe
Why it happened - we were partners again
Why it makes me happy - he loves us being partners. BIG Joe has a big handicap (golf wise)....but he is a GREAT guy to play with.  He had a BIG day today at North Valley league and took us to being the low on our team.  He hit one of the most AWESOME shots I have ever seen today on 16 from 190 yards out......as well as tremendously consistent play

HappyUP!!! - our new president taking over
Why it happened - he's back from vacation
Why it makes me happy - I am sooooo going to enjoy watching this guy take the helm.

HappyUP!!! - back to back birdies
Why it happened - some quality golf
Why it makes me happy - while Big Joe was going crazy good (see above), it didn't leave me a lot of room to contribute.  Glad I got to have a voice in our low score.........and I am proud that he was the MVP


JollyJottings

3 speeches
Our New President taking over
Waking up early
Team Play
Staying Hydrated




No comments: