Thursday, July 05, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1991

HappyUP!!! - paperwork
Why it happened - it's a new year
Why it makes me happy - it was SOOOO COOL to knock out some important beginning of the toastmasters year stuff.....getting great help from TI

HappyUP!!! - speaking with my consultant
Why it happened - I rang her up
Why it makes me happy - I got some great ideas and insights

HappyUP!!! - DINNER!
Why it happened - I got my cook on
Why it makes me happy - shrimp cocktail, salad, sauteed veggies........didn't even need to bring out the big bad swordfish steaks......just let them marinade for a day or so.  GREAT dinner!

HappyUP!!! - communication
Why it happened - it always needs to
Why it makes me happy - awesome to get thoughts across....back and forth.....for deeper understanding

JollyJottings

Sleeping in
Paperwork
Great help from TI on a name change
Trip to Office Depot/Bank/Bank/TJ's/Sunflower
Delicious dinner pulling zukes/onions/toms/peppers out of garden
Mom flower

No comments: