Friday, July 27, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2013

Had stuffing left....they were so good last
night......any reason not to do it again?
NO!....I didn't think so....yum!!!

HappyUP!!! - Opening Ceremonies
Why it happened - it's Olympic O'Clock!!!
Why it makes me happy - great presentation and story. While I thought the torch lighting was a bit of a letdown, it was a GREAT opener by the host country. They have much to be proud of.

HappyUP!!! - Britich Rock
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - much of British Rock was based on American blues.....but look what they have done with it over the years......Beatles, Stones, Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Queen, U2.  Honestly, does America have 6 bands that can compete with that impact?

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 17
Why it happened - I striped it
Why it makes me happy - I put the match under my control with this GEM!!! Of course, my opponent stepped up........and then I failed to put the boot across his neck.......great competition today.

JollyJottings

Leftover stuffing mixture
GREAT night of sleep
Camp
Great golf lineup
Tremendous July weather...soooo appreciative
good break 2....second shot 3....9 iron 5.....drive 6....par 7....drive/hybrid 10....pitch 11...putt 12....4 iron 14.....root shot 15....good break bad break/wedge 16.....6 iron 17.....bunker shot/putt 18

No comments: