Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1997

HappyUP!!! - playing with my nephew
Why it happened - he was invited out
Why it makes me happy - so nice to play with R.....he doesn't play much but he's pretty good considering.  It was great that I was the swingman so, not only was he on my team, but my brother was on my other team too.  Great family time

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - 2 good shots....and a great ONE
Why it makes me happy - all the chips were on the line.....and I put the wedge in there for a "leaner." It could have easily gone in for an eagle. As it was, that shot put both Nutter teams "in the black."

HappyUP!!! - a surprising e-mail
Why it happened - I was shipped the wrong part
Why it makes me happy - I had sent an e-mail with pictures showing the replacement part I needed versus the one that was sent to me. I was just getting ready to follow up with a phone call. The e-mail came through saying the new part was not only on it's way.........but that it was free.......and I didn't have to ship the errant part back! OUTSTANDING!!!



JollyJottings

3 Speeches
Getting to evaluate the general
E-mail resolution to situation I was going to call on
Coffee
Putt 1.....drive/chip/putt 2.....drive/bunker shot/putt 3....drive/4 iron/pitch 4....chip/putt 5.....drive/chip 7....5 iron 8....recovery/pitch/putt 9.....drive/hybrid 10....5 iron/chip 12....4 iron/wedge 14.....drive/wedge 15.....drive/chip 16....6 iron 17....drive/hybrid/wedge/gimme birdie 18

No comments: