Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2004

HappyUP!!! - best round since joining
Why it happened - back to fundamentals
Why it makes me happy - I think I have been making things a bit too hard....revelation today

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies
Why it happened - good shots...great putting
Why it makes me happy - I'm more in line with where I think I should be

HappyUP!!! - great speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - amongst it all....on phrase summed up my view....regarding communicating with God.....AWESOME message I shall remember


drive/5 iron/wedge 1....drive/9 iron stiff 2.....drive/hybrid/chip/putt 3....drive/4iron/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 4....8 iron/2 putt 5...drive/chip 6.....drive/6 iron/putt ,/BIRDIE 7....4 iron/putt/BIRDIE 8.....punch shot/pitch/PUTT 9....drive/hybrid/chip 10.....hybrid 11....7 iron/putt/BIRDIE 13....4 iron/9iron 14....drive/wedge 15....6 iron/2nd putt 17....drive/hybrid/chip 18

Best round since joining the club
Winning some dough
4 birdies
3 great speeches....lots of pitching in..the return of Linda/Barb...Dawn doing a great job...seeing Karen again

No comments: