Saturday, July 07, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1993


HappyUP!!! - tournament day
Why it happened - we have those
Why it makes me happy - always interesting....and fun....to have a day of competition with the field

HappyUP!!! - putt on 16
Why it happened - I stepped up
Why it makes me happy - we were having a challenging day. We had a choice. I said, "let''s take this one"....which was my putt.......and I drilled it DEAD CENTER into the hole for a nice shot in the arm

HappyUP!!! - swordfish
Why it happened - I had it last night
Why it makes me happy - it was sooooo goood last night......I decided to do it again.......and it was even BETTER tonight

JollyJottings

Tournament day
6 iron 1....chip 2....putt 3...drive /putt 4....drive 7....drive 9....drive 10...5 iron 12...4 iron 14...drive 15...drive/putt 16....chip 17....drive 18
US Women's Open
Warmer weather (not too warm)
CaddyShack
Swordfish


No comments: