Thursday, July 12, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1998



HappyUP!!! - resolving an insurance issue
Why it happened - a trip to my doc
Why it makes me happy - I admit....when I heard what had happened......I went, "Oh boy...this will be fun...NOT!!!" Got the situation rectified in 10 minutes. HappyUP!!!

<-------I have seen several pics of writings on steps lately. I like this one the best

HappyUP!!! - a bathroom fix
Why it happened - I got to work
Why it makes me happy - I found a new product that may aid me in yet another project to do.

HappyUP!!! - appreciation for things going right
Why it happened - things went wrong
Why it makes me happy - my doc's office was going through an entire system change. For whatever reason, they had to treat everyone as a new patient. Tech helpers from the vendor who provided the software are hanging around helping due to the awkwardness of the new.  I am watching people get agitated...."I didn't bring my medical card....you have it on file!"....the schedule is obviously running late.  While I would prefer things to run smoothly, when I had the temptation to be agitated......THIS blog reminded me to think of how often this same process goes flawlessly well. When that lightbulb hit, I smiled.

HappyUP!!! - an evening swim
Why it happened - I got the call
Why it makes me happy - it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun


No comments: