Friday, July 01, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1614


HappyUP!!! - golf pigdom
Why it happened - a four day weekend
Why it makes me happy - 36 holes with my best friends on the planet.....at our new club...come on.....need I say more?

HappyUP!!! - birdie putt on hole 36
Why it happened - skills?
Why it makes me happy - THAT was not an easy one....but I have a good stroke....and when that baby found the jar....downhill 20 feet right to left.....it basically trued me up for the entire day of fun! What a way to close the great day!!!

HappyUP!!! - big favor for friends
Why it happened - my attenae was up
Why it makes me happy - I love fun......and safety.......and I played a role for my buddies. Nuff said!

JollyJottings

Up early and taking care of business
Prepping for the heat
36 holes
Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Birdie putt on hole 36
6 iron on hole 35.....chip in on hole 22...flop on 23...chip in on hole 24
Perfect start of July
Giants unlikely win
Doing some friends a favor

No comments: