Sunday, July 24, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1637



HappyUP!!! - nice knee
Why it happened - I take care
Why it makes me happy - I played tennis last night....walked 18 today...played decently in both venues.....so thankful I have the time to be dedicated to icing. This deal will go away soon.....probably not as fast as if I stayed off of it...but....what is the fun of that?

------Dr Stogie says, "Ice!....Ice!....Ice!

HappyUP - outrageous putting
Why it happened - I'm a good putter
Why it makes me happy - a LONG birdie putt made on 2....a LONG par putt made on 3....a TRICKY par putt made on 7....a nice birdie putt on 8...and on 10....all in all....I was waving the flat stick well today.


HappyUP!!! - Canadian Open
Why it happened - they play it every year
Why it makes me happy - if Andres Romero had gotten that ball up and down on 18, I could have been the Fantasy Golf winner this week.....and a very unlikely one at that. It made things a bit exciting!


JollyJottings

Getting some GREAT news

No comments: