Wednesday, July 06, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1619


HappyUP!!! - calamari
Why it happened - I saw someone having it
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't had some of my favorite foods in quite some time. This wasn't the best I had ever had....but it was a tasty treat for sure

HappyUP!!! - walk off homer
Why it happened - the pitch did not find it's intended location
Why it makes me happy - ...and Schierholtz put it into McCovey Cove in the bottom of the 14th. Cya, Padres!!!

HappyUP!!! - range session
Why it happened - I put myself out there
Why it makes me happy - I had it going......just striping it!

JollyJottings

6 iron 2.....5 iron/pitch on 3....chip on 4.....2 putt on 9....7 iron 17
range session
time at my club
Considerate call from meeting attendee
Changes in the lineup handled smoothly
Schierholtz walk off homer in 14th
Tacos
News from a friend
Calamari


No comments: