Thursday, July 21, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1634



HappyUP!!! - Jimboys
Why it happened - I got hungry
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE a Jimboy Taco. I haven't had on in AGES. It was just what the doctor ordered

HappyUP!!! - Borders
Why it happened - I needed some summer reads
Why it makes me happy - this is a bittersweet HappyUP!!! They are closing down. That is NOT a HappyUP!!! at all....not one bit. Yet....all I could think of was all of the happy hours that I spent in that store over the years.....browsing....getting needed books....meeting different friends for a coffee...Legos events.....seeing some performances.

HappyUP!!! - good range session
Why it happened - I needed to test my knee
Why it makes me happy - yes, my knee seems to have a little something going on....but it seemed manageable.....and I was hitting some solid shots



JollyJottings

Fantasy Golf
Good range session
Jimboys Tacos
Borders
Hooking up with Dennis
Calling it quits after 6
A GREAT night's sleep
Running across my old pal Cindy

No comments: