Friday, July 15, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1628

HappyUP!!! - great news
Why it happened - the doc did his job
Why it makes me happy - my buddy is going to be fine......loved the news.

HappyUP!!! - chip in on 16
Why it happened - been working on this shot
Why it makes me happy - it was a critical juncture....and I delivered...big time

HappyUP!!! - the weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - it's July here....should have been a broil.....but absolutely beautiful for walking the course.



JollyJottings

Drive/5 iron;chip 1.....drive 2.....flop shot on 3....punch shot/wedge on 4......6 iron on 5...8 iron/putt 6..drive on 7.......5 iron on 8.....chip on 11....bunker shot on 12....drive/wedge on 13....bunker shot 15....chip in on 16....6 iron 17...chip on 18

Great news
British Open
Great weather

No comments: