Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1625


HappyUP!!! - Table Topics
Why it happened - it's Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I won! OK....that was just a side note. The real joy was being asked a very serious question......and to be able to have some fun with it....make the people laugh...and then make them tear up a little......all in about 2 minutes.

HappyUP!!! - finding a notebook
Why it happened - serendipity
Why it makes me happy - I looked all over the place for this thing about a month ago. It wasn't a critical notebook....but it did have some jottings that were good reference. I was tidying up the trunk of my car and....VOILA!!!...there it was. Don't you just love finding things when you had given up looking for them.

HappyUP!!! - procedure complete
Why it happened - my buddy needed it
Why it makes me happy - one step closer to getting some answers.


JollyJottings

Knocking down some paperwork
Solid errands run
Finding info on line and saving me a trip
Knowing my little buddy did great

No comments: