Monday, July 04, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1617 Fourth of July



HappyUP!!! - we right sized
Why it happened - one guy cancelled
Why it makes me happy - we had one too many to golf today....and though the pro shop works with me...it was going to be impossible. We ended up with a great group.

-------blue sky is always nice, dont you think? Love this shot I caught this morning.

HappyUP!!! - new friend, old friend
Why it happened - golf
Why it makes me happy - golf, if you are properly indocrinated to the sport, is such a great way to come together on relationship levels. Though getting better at the game can be drive you crazy, the social aspect compares to no other.



HappyUP!!! - IMing with a buddy
Why it happened - I IM
Why it makes me happy - LOVE this bud! Great discussion!


HappyUP!!! - Fourth of July
Why it happened - it's the fourth
Why it makes me happy - it is a great opportunity to reflect upon how hard it was to win our independence. The risks that were taken by our founding fathers were FLIPPING INSANE. Talk about ganos....and big balls! I get to enjoy what they did......just because I was born here.


No comments: