Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1632


HappyUP!!! - getting my backpackback
Why it happened - I lent it to friends
Why it makes me happy - it actually came back cleaner than I sent it out. It was more like I sent it to the dry cleaners than sent it up a mountain with someone. The guy that used it loved the way it was constructed so...that was cool.

HappyUP!!! - Secretariat
Why it happened - my friend ordered it
Why it makes me happy - great movie night at my friend's house

HappyUP!!! - Area Governor visit
Why it happened - it's required every so often
Why it makes me happy - she's a neat lady.....she was impressed by our club....and she is going to do a great job for us this year.

JollyJottings

Great day in the markets
Area Governor visit
Meeting after the meeting
Getting my backpackback
Meeting arranged with a helper
Putting thoughts together
Great day...loving life

No comments: