Sunday, July 31, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1644



HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 7
Why it happened - just dropped a great shot in there
Why it makes me happy - I darn near holed it out for an eagle. GREAT shot!

------who wouldn't love this face on their tummy on a lazy Sunday afternoon?

HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf win
Why it happened - I play....and dumb luck
Why it makes me happy - I increased my winnings on the money list. Yeah, I'm behind this year.....but it doesn't mean I'm done! Never give up!!!

HappyUP!!! - tomato drop
Why it happened - I have excess
Why it makes me happy - I just love leaving toms on people's doorstep. Most of the time, I get a "thank you" e-mail in return.....just like I did today. Nope, I don't need the "thanks," but it's always a nice thing when it floats back to me. Giving toms = great karma!

HappyUP!!! - tacos
Why it happened - I had some burger laying around
Why it makes me happy - OK, if I ate these all the time, there would be more of me around than I care to see. Tacos are one of my favorite foods....and I really like the way that I make mine!

JollyJottings

6 iron on 1....drive on 2....7 iron on 7....drive/9 iron 9....wedge/putt 11....hybrid 13...bunker shot 15...putt on 16....drive on 17

Tacos
Fantasy Golf win

No comments: