Friday, July 08, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1621


HappyUP!!!- an invitation
Why it happened - I have a warrior friend
Why it makes me happy - this guy is battling for his life.......and he wants me to tee it up with him early next week....right before he goes into another round of battling....with a cancer situation that is horrific as it gets.....the HappyUP!!!...????....is how a guy in that condition...can uplift me! Wow.........why me?

HappyUP!!! - text from my friend
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy - it makes me more than happy. I have a friend...who has a former friend....that wants to "share some goods"....but the former friend is clueless....and does not know that ALL the goods have been shared......INCLUDING how thqt personn ratted out a friend and shared things he probably shouldn't have....that led back to her.......so comical....it cracks me up.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 5
Why it happened - nice putt
Why it makes me happy - first time I have birdiend that hole....another one off the bingo card

No comments: