Saturday, July 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1636



HappyUP!!! - Castaway
Why it happened - stumbled across it on TV
Why it makes me happy - I'd only seen this movie once....everything about catching this movie today was perfect

HappyUP!!! - slappin fuzzy
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - I don't do it enough.....but I love playing tennis. I was also thrilled that my knee seemed to enjoy it too. I've had some concern there.

HappyUP!!! - stuffed pepper lunch
Why it happened - my garden
Why it makes me happy - it was a new idea. Take some long sweet peppers I grew, throw in some jalapenos, onions, and tomatoes that I grew too......stuff those into the long sweet peppers.....toss in a generous helping of mozarella cheese.....350 for 15-20 minutes...LOVE eating out of my garden.

JollyJottings

Wilson
Great Sleep
Slappin Fuzzy
Trip to my favorite market
Feeling good about knee

No comments: