Friday, July 29, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1642 - Fri



HappyUP!!! - a toothbrush
Why it happened - I was given a new one
Why it makes me happy - I could go on about how much of the world does not have the easy availability to good dental hygeine.....and how lucky we are....and be absolutely grateful about that. And I am. Today....it's more than that.

------a new toothbrush

HappyUP!!! - time with an advisor
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to be in the presence of someone that KNOWS more about an important subject than you do. It helps to take your thinking to a higher level

HappyUP!!! - a persuader
Why it happened - the persuader was in my presence
Why it makes me happy - I was persuaded to alter my plans of the day.........and.....soooo much
for the better. I ended up having a day that could not have been more perfect




No comments: