Thursday, June 30, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1613


HappyUP!!! - getting the schedule out
Why it happened - early rising
Why it makes me happy - it's a rubiks cube to do this.....and I am always glad when I am done. I think I could actually be a dispatcher in this world.

HappyUP!!! - half way home
Why it happened - look at the calendar
Why it makes me happy - we have half a year down....whether on track or not for New Year goals.....this is the time you can make it right. Very optimistic!!!

HappyUP!!! - found a glove
Why it happened - awareness?
Why it makes me happy - I KNEW this golf glove was somewhere. I went and bought a bunch of new one's yesterday. They won't spoil........even though I will be slower to use them cuz I found a "lost" one. OK...the HappyUP!!!?,,,,, I just saved $15 bucks!!!! Who doesn't like that?

JollyJottings

Getting the schedule out
New bank account up and running
Half a year down
Range time
Found a glove
New golf shirts...on sale


No comments: