Sunday, March 20, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day1511


HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf Win
Why it happened - Gary Woodland
Why it makes me happy - I came out of nowhere from deep in the pack and snuck a win in this week. How exciting is that!

HappyUP!!! - Norooz
Why it happened - I have a great friend
Why it makes me happy - great food and fellowship amonst people of another culture. It was an honor to be invited to share in their holiest of days with them.....and to learn about their culture

HappyUP!!! - picking up my buddy
Why it happened - he was at a birthday party
Why it makes me happy - I'm not sure he was expecting me to be part of the welcoming committee. I also got to visit somewhere I had never been. New places are always cool

JollyJottings

Fantasy Golf WIN
Norooz
Picking up my buddy

No comments: