Saturday, March 12, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1503 - What a GREAT DAY!


HappyUP!!! - an empowered member
Why it happened - I fixed a problem
Why it makes me happy - a lemon was turned into lemonade when I got the e-mail from one of my Toastmaster members about, in fixing an oversight, it became a moment of empowerment. It all worked out as it should.

HappyUP!!! - spoiling my Jazzy
Why it happened - she needed some walk time
Why it makes me happy - I just love walking that pooch........and rubbing her nose...all the while....knowing she knows......who her master is. Such a good girl!

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 9
Why it happened - the swing is coming
Why it makes me happy - I NEEDED a good shot here......and I got a GREAT one!.....right on the button.....easy birdie

HappyUP!!! - 9 iron on 18
Why it happened - a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - my drive was a little errant.....the 9 iron?......anything but....a high, floating thing of perfection. Nice way to close the day!

JollyJottings

Drive/wedge 1.....finding ball/cut shot/wedge on 3.....up and down 4....wedge 6....bunker shot/putt on 8....drive/7 iron/putt 9....hybrid/wedge/putt on 10.....chutt on 12....wedge on 13....drive/3 wood/wedge 14.....7 iron 16....wedge 17....9 iron/putt on 18

Gorgeous weather
An empowered member

No comments: