Thursday, March 17, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1508


HappyUP!!! - a delicious ham pocket
Why it happened - my girl had leftover ham
Why it makes me happy - HAM! OMG....if you like ham (like I do), you can do soooo much with it. It was an awesome meal to have. It was with me all the way home.

HappyUP!!! - time in the basement
Why it happened - I have a basement
Why it makes me happy - the basement had become a bit disorganized. I have some upcoming plans.....I need my house to "play as big as it can".....and it can play big....and FUN! I made some good ground today.

HappyUP!!! - a great bike ride
Why it happened - I had a special errand
Why it makes me happy - the rains are coming....not much chance for biking in the next two weeks. It felt so great to mount up and get the heart pumping


No comments: