Sunday, March 06, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1497


HappyUP!!! - a great steak
Why it happened - sis and her leftovers
Why it makes me happy - any idea of what it is like...you are hungry....you are asked if you want leftovers.....and the person says it's steak? HappyUP!!! (well...unless you are a vegan)

HappyUP!!! - dropping off a borrowed item
Why it happened - when I borrow stuff, I take it back
Why it makes me happy - that policy often leads to being invited in for fun! People like not having the stuff they generously lent you "hang out there" forever. I got a treat when I took something back today

HappyUP!!! - great afternoon
Why it happened - got a break in the weather
Why it makes me happy - I got to get out for a much needed walk (between the raindrops)....then a buddy had a plan which was great. We did that. Awesome afternoon!


No comments: