Friday, March 11, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1502


HappyUP!!! - taxi driver
Why it happened - my newest little buddy needed a ride
Why it makes me happy - just glad to do a favor so we could add one to the duo and create the "Three Musketeers" for an evening of fun

HappyUP!!! - enjoying the Three Musketeers
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - so many sounds of happiness.....those guys just crack me up.

HappyUP!!! - 7 solid holes of golf
Why it happened - who knows...I've had a layoff
Why it makes me happy - couldn't hold it together....but....for the first 7 holes....I was swinging the club about as good as I can. Always learning.....learned more today

JollyJottings

7 very solid holes of golf
Birdie on 3
7 iron/birdie on 7
Playing with the boyz
Great dinner
Finding a location
Taxi driver
Playing with the Three Musketeers

No comments: