Sunday, March 13, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1504


HappyUP!!! - some quality iron shots
Why it happened - working on my action
Why it makes me happy - the 7 iron into 5 was pure....the 5 iron into 9 was efficate. The game isn't all together....but it's perking up.

HappyUP!!! - birthday celebration
Why it happened - there was a birthday in my family
Why it makes me happy - warm times, trivial pursuit, and lots of laughter with the people that love me the most. My girl loves the family time as well.

HappyUP!!! - eighteenth hole
Why it happened - a round of golf has to end somewhere
Why it makes me happy - this hole has been a little inside my head lately. It was impossible
to play it any better than I did short of my wedge actually going into the hole rather than ending up 8 inches away. A nice finish to a dodgy back nine.

JollyJottings

Drive on 1...hybrid 2...good break/wedge 3....drive/7 iron 5....5 iron on 9...wedge on 10.....drive/wedge on 18
Golf partners
B-day party

No comments: