Thursday, March 31, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1522


HappyUP!!! - shorts
Why it happened - look at the weather
Why it makes me happy - the "white" legs made their maiden appearance out there today on the course.......and it felt good

HappyUP!!! - great accountant news
Why it happened - our tax laws
Why it makes me happy - I met with my accountant the other day. I thought the bill would be "X." Turns out it was "X minus .9x".......yeah.......HappyUP!!!!

HappyUP!!! - shaking hands and saying goodbye
Why it happened - it was the right thing to do
Why it makes me happy - it would have been easy to avoid this conversation.....and just move on.....but it was the right thing to do. We are both glad that I did it.

JollyJottings

Shorts
My Cupcake
Drives
18
Shaking hands and saying goodbye
Great accountant news

No comments: