Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1514


HappyUP!!! - something out of a little
Why it happened - I was in the boardroom today
Why it makes me happy - we were small in number over in "room 2" today of The Articulators. We were long in spirit, enthusiasm, and learning. Very nice work

HappyUP!!! - a dry basement
Why it happened - been using the system
Why it makes me happy - totally had forgotten about the sump that the previous owner had installed. We've had ground saturating rains for a month. Even with those, I have the ability to keep the basement totally dry. THAT is a HUGE HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - dues collection
Why it happened - I'm the treasurer
Why it makes me happy - this will be my last round of collection at this club. I now have a new treasurer ready and willing to do the job. In the meantime, I am getting renewals in on time at a surprising clip. Outstanding!

JollyJottings

Making something out of a little in the boardroom
Great speeches
Dues flowing in
Coffee with my friends.....twice
Card trick
Car done
Wonderful plans
Golfing information
A dry basement


No comments: