Monday, March 07, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1498


HappyUP!!! - Hole Theory
Why it happened - I was reminded of it
Why it makes me happy - long ago, I created a thing called Hole Theory. Rule 1 - when in a hole.....quit digging! Rule 2 - an auger is not a tool that will help you get out! I am watching a guy trying to dig out of a hole with an auger. It saddens me....but nothing I can do. It is almost as if he wants to bury himself. THAT does not make me happy. The happiness comes from me seeing that the Hole Theory, while something I conjured up, actually is a REAL concept.

HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened - I scored
Why it makes me happy - OMG....deliciousness! All because I asked.

HappyUP!!! - great news from a friend
Why it happened - my friend got great advice
Why it makes me happy - I have a big circle of people that look to me for advice. In this case, it was beyond my scope. My friend got the advice from someone more qualified.......and was elated with an epiphany! I love it when my friends find solutions to vexing issues

HappyUP!!! - early morning cleanup
Why it happened - I stopped by
Why it makes me happy - my bro didn't want the help...so he said....I didn't care....I just jumped in and did it.....and, while I know he appreciated it, it didn't matter......I am happy when I am of service.




JollyJottings

Helping out the bro
Gorgeous weather
Great news from a friend
Doing some clean up early
Funny fun on FB
Hole theory

No comments: