Thursday, March 10, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1501


HappyUP!!! - help from "the village"
Why it happened - I reached out
Why it makes me happy - I was in a pinch needing to borrow an item. I reached out to
"the village" as my GF calls it...........and had responses in minutes. I feel very embraced by these great gals.

HappyUP!!! - dinner out with a couple of couples
Why it happened - all in the name of school fundraising
Why it makes me happy - great family times with these great people and all of the kids.

HappyUP!!! - catching up with an old friend
Why it happened - I went to tip testing (see next HappyUP!!!)
Why it makes me happy - the main instructor is an old pal that I used to do business with here in town. I didn't even recogize him in his karate garb. Soooo cool to know my buddy is in such great hands with this guy as he learns martial arts.

HappyUP!!! - "Tip" testing
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - it was such a proud moment watching my buddy get the first tip to his karate belt.

HappyUP!!! - practice session
Why it happened - I had to make it happen
Why it makes me happy - hadn't played golf in two weeks. The weather was iffy......but perfect for getting reacquainted with my sticks!


JollyJottings

Area Speech Contest
Help from the village
Tipping
Dinner with some other couples...raising funds
Good practice session
Getting a few holes in

No comments: