Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1521


HappyUP!!! - birthday wishes with friends
Why it happened - I was in the area
Why it makes me happy - hey....a beautiful evening outside with some appetizers and conversation.....on a happy day....wheeeeeee!

HappyUP!!! - being accused of being an encourager
Why it happened - I was putting in some time
Why it makes me happy - I just want people to be better......and to get better....you got to do the work. Some of the work....it's not fun. What's the alternative though? To just lumber along and not improve the areas that really need improvement? I'll take the accusation all day long!

HappyUP!!! - great TM meeting
Why it happened - it's Wed
Why it makes me happy - 3 speeches...3 evaluations.....4 TableTopics.....on top of a bunch of club business....all done in 1 hr 10 minutes. THAT is efficiency!

HappyUP!!! - making the move
Why it happened - old situation wasn't working
Why it makes me happy - it's time to move on to the next phase and place. Enough time thinking about it...today, it was done!



JollyJottings

Toastmasters....3 speechs/3 evaluations/4 Table Topics
Coffee
Sharing birthday wishes with some friends
Seeing my friend at his office
Dropping off my application
Entering a tournament
Finding out a friend is making same move I am
More great weather
Being an encourager
Making the commitment

No comments: