Sunday, March 27, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1518


HappyUP!!! - gorgeous morning
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I really do love rain......but enough is enough.......and it was a spectacular morning (in many ways).

HappyUP!!! - walking the dog
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - my pup hasn't been getting enough work due to the weather. Great to get her out for a couple of miles

HappyUP!!! - ATM
Why it happened - the bank gave me one
Why it makes me happy - I am the treasurer for a non-profit group. We have had a bank account.......forever. We don't get charged fees....so we may forgo a few services. The ATM card allowed me to do work on a Sunday..........all of it!

JollyJottings

Lazy Sunday morning
Gorgeous morning
Walking the dog
Getting Banking done
Getting Ed VP work done
Reading

No comments: